1 teaspoon of MetaBuz™. Add boiling water.
Great with oats or milk whey protein, yoghurt etc.
Add 1 to 8 teaspoons of MetaBuz™ to 1 glass of drinking water, or bottled water.
Refreshing sparkling drink. Mix 1/2 glass of water with 1-8 teaspoons of MetaBuz™. Then top up with sparkling mineral water.
Add MetaBuz™ to coffee for a sensational Chai Latte.
Add greens such as chlorella, spirulina, wheat grass and others to the brilliant yellow of MetaBuz™ together, they compliment the overall taste sensation.
3 heaped tablespoons of Mundella greek honey yoghurt, 1 cup of almond milk, strawberries, blueberries, goji berries, mixed with daily amount of MetaBuz™. Blend the mixture and enjoy!
‘Chai Spiced Carrot Cake’
To Decorate (optional)
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp shredded cocnut
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 160 C/Gas mark 2-3. Line a 20cm cake tin with baking paper.
2. Put all the cake ingredients in a large bowl. Using a wooden spoon, mix until well until combined, then carefully pour the batter into the cake tin.
3. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean. Leave in the tin to cool completely, before carefully turning out onto a plate.
4. To make the mascarpone cream, put the mascarpone, lemon zest and honey in a bowl. Using a spoon, mix until well until combined.
5. Gently spoon the mascarpone cream onto the top of the cooled cake and spread out evenly using a knife or the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut and sunflower seeds.
The cake will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Recipe, My Petite Kitchen Cookbook by Eleanor Ozich
4 tsp dried yeast
300 warm ml water
1/2 Tbs of fine orange zest
60g softened butter
520g bakers flour
1 tsp salt
3 Tbs MetaBuz™
4 Tbs water
4 Tbs self-raising flour